Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Aegean Islands" by Toni Agramont

2 posters

Go down

"Aegean Islands" by Toni Agramont Empty "Aegean Islands" by Toni Agramont

Post  sokin Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:14 pm

Hello everyone!

I am writing this topic to have some informations about the file "Aegean Islands" by Toni Agramont under fs9-general sceneries.I would like to know if this file has been uploaded somewhere else or if there is a way that i can download it somehow...

From what i understood,as the file was uploaded at Avsim,since the hack attack,the site suffered various data lost and this file here was one of them unfortunatelly.I would really want to know if there is a solution to this because i always fly to-from greece and especially the route between Heraklion-Athens-Chania and i think that this file would give something more to the scenery and the simulation.

One last thing.I tried to reach the administrators of the site from the "CONTACT" page but it seems it does not actually work...

Thanks for your time reading this!
Salute,Nick.

sokin

Back to top Go down

"Aegean Islands" by Toni Agramont Empty Re: "Aegean Islands" by Toni Agramont

Post  MikeAlphaTango Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:44 am

The CONTACT page works Wink
MikeAlphaTango
MikeAlphaTango

http://www.fsgreece.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sokin Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:44 am

Hello everyone!

I am really sorry to bring this up again...but i did not receive any news regarding this post except one email that Matter Arotta sent me and informed me that he will try to contact Toni and see if he could re-upload this file somewhere that it is accesible but since i did not receive any further information i must assume that there is any chance to restore this file right?...i should let it go Sad

Thanks for you time

Nick

sokin

Back to top Go down

Post  sokin Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:32 am

Hello everyone!!!

As you see i am still here!Well,this time i wanted to write here and tell that after months of research i finally found a new link to the Toni's Agramont "Aegean Islands" . I hope that this link will work for you as it did to me and i also hope that FsGreece team will replace it with the broken link in the "Fs9-General Sceneries" so everyone will have access to the file .

So here it is Smile

Happy flying and Happy New Year to ALL !!!

"Aegean Islands" by Toni Agramont ----> http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=152875&CatID=fs2004scen&Cookie=1

or

Avsim filename : aegean_islands.zip

sokin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down