Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone here to help me with ADE and AI Flightplanner a little bit ?

Go down

anyone here to help me with ADE and AI Flightplanner a little bit ? Empty anyone here to help me with ADE and AI Flightplanner a little bit ?

Post  Kato Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:56 am

at first, i search friends who have fun with airportdesign and flightplanning in FSX.
my target is to make 4 or 5 HAF Airports and the flightplans for it, with aircrafts and helicopters in FSX
i used AI Flightplanner and ADE for my Airports. i want to help , to correct my flightplans and the other military-airports in Greece.
it's a lot of work, because the aircrafts must fly between the airports.
shure my plans are good , but not perfect. so i need people they have fun with this,but not professionells.

In ADE i need a little help , because i can make all the library , but i have a lot of little problems to understand this. example : why the polelights on at the day ? and so on.also here i need people who have fun to find this problems and also not professionell. so you have fun to build an airport or make little flightplans for the HAF and of course other Air forces ? if you want to start with this ? you are right here !

anyone here to help me with ADE and AI Flightplanner a little bit ? LGTLKasteliAB05

anyone here to help me with ADE and AI Flightplanner a little bit ? LGTLKasteliAB06

anyone here to help me with ADE and AI Flightplanner a little bit ? NeuLGTLKasteliAB01

anyone here to help me with ADE and AI Flightplanner a little bit ? NeuLGTLKasteliAB02

anyone here to help me with ADE and AI Flightplanner a little bit ? NeuLGTLKasteliAB03

anyone here to help me with ADE and AI Flightplanner a little bit ? NeuLGTLKasteliAB05

anyone here to help me with ADE and AI Flightplanner a little bit ? NeuLGTLKasteliAB06

anyone here to help me with ADE and AI Flightplanner a little bit ? NeuLGTLKasteliAB07

anyone here to help me with ADE and AI Flightplanner a little bit ? NeuLGTLKasteliAB08

and however :sorry for my bad english, but my greek is very bad,my german is bad too ! Very Happy
Kato
Kato
Kato

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum