Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hellenic Airways VA

Go down

Hellenic Airways VA  Empty Hellenic Airways VA

Post  mseiwald Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:39 pm

Hi guys,
I would like to inform you about the opening of Hellenic Airways VA.

Hellenic Airways is a new Athens based virtual airline. The airline was founded 3 months ago by two real life pilots (I`m first officer on A320`s myself) and a real life ramp agent in Salzburg. We are currently operating a fleet of 11 Airbus A320 family aircraft and 6 Boeing 737 -700/-800`s. For regional and domestic routes we have ATR72`s and EMB145`s in our fleet, however the EMB`s will be replaced by RJ100`s in the near future. We also have started some long range operations with 2 new Airbus A330, 2 Airbus A340 and 2 Boeing 757-200 aircraft. Most aircraft are based in athens but we have also established bases in Kos, Heraklion, Thessaloniki, Rhodes, Samos, Kerkyra and Paphos where 1 to 3 aircraft are based on each of those airports. We are looking for people that are not only frequently up in the virtual skies but also frequently visiting our forums and join our discussions to build up a nice FS community. Please be invited to check out our website and have a look for yourselves. Also newcomers are very welcome and I`m pretty sure my F/O collegue und myself can help you getting started in your virtual aviation careere anytime. Everyone is very welcome at Hellenic Airways

kind regards
Manuel

Hellenic Airways VA  Banner10

mseiwald

Back to top Go down