Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hellenic Airways Group Update

Go down

Hellenic Airways Group Update Empty Hellenic Airways Group Update

Post  mseiwald Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:48 am

Hellenic Airways Group Update Banner

Hi folks,
we started off 6 months ago as Hellenic Airways in greece and we put all our passion into this project. After the decission to integrate Nordic Xpress airlines into our Group to offer more variety for all of you we had a major restructuring to what we are now. A group of VA`s offering Hubs in Scandinavia, Greece, The United States and soon UK as part of Nordic Xpress. I want to invite all of you to visit our website at Hellenic Airways, have a look around and if you hopefully like what you see to join our team!

We are hiring Crew and Staff
We are currently hiring Flight Crew on all aircraft types in our fleet. Also many of our Staff Positions are still available.
We are looking for dedicated people who love virtual aviation as much as we do and want to help making this a great place for people to fly.
Please all of you feel warmly invited to start your career at hellenic airways group and join our team today!
For further Information visit our vacancies page!

I`m looking forward to receiving many applications and to get in touch with all of you in our VA community forums.

kind regards
Manuel
CEO Hellenic Airways Group
www.hellenicair.co.nr

mseiwald

Back to top Go down

Hellenic Airways Group Update Empty Re: Hellenic Airways Group Update

Post  mseiwald Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:57 am

Hellenic Airways Group Update Banner

Another month has passed by and already there are again News from Hellenic Airways Group. We have had changes to our fleet, new destinations have been added to our schedules, our Boeing Fleet got a new repaint and is now presented in the airbus style hellenic airways livery and much more.

I want to invite you to take a look around for yourselfes at http://hellenicair.co.nr and send us your application. If you have any questions you can find the contact information from us at our staff pages or simply use the contact form on our site. Don`t hesitate to ask anything you would like to know. All of us are involved in real aviation either as pilot or ground crew member and we`re always glad to help.

I`m looking forward to getting your applications.

Sincerely,

Manuel

mseiwald

Back to top Go down

Post  mseiwald Sun May 13, 2012 12:20 am

Hellenic Airways Group is proud to announce that we have just reached our first goal of 1000 flight hours after ~8 months of operation. We are continuously growing to a nice FS community.
To celebrate this achievement we will have an event at LGAV in June and want to invite all of you to join us. I will post more information on this as soon as everything is fixed.

Ok now there were some changes since my last post here. First of all we are currently implementing our summer schedules for 2012. During the summer months the frequency of flights from/to Athens LGAV will be reduced and we will have more aicraft based on the islands as holiday destinations.
Also our WetLease operations programm has duly arrived at our members and therefore we will add a 5th operator to our wet lease operations soon.
We now offer the possibility to book charter flights to our captains and senioer captains where you can decide from where to where you fly in whatever aircraft you like.
Our brand new hellenic airways AES vehicle livery pack is going to arrive within the next week. MTL model liveries for the online networks will follow next and also a hellenic airways AI traffic packages is in the planning stage.

Also we again made many changes and improvements to our website that are too many to mention here. It will be best if you take a look for yourselves at http://hellenicair.co.nr/

We will be happy to welcome many of you as new members of our Hellenic Airways Flight Crew and even some management positions are currently available for interested and reliable people.

I`m looking forward to hearing from you.

kind regards
Manuel
CEO Hellenic Airways Group
http://hellenicair.co.nr/

mseiwald

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down